PNAS - Predation risk drives social complexity in cooperative breeders. Groenewoud, Frommen, Josi, Tanaka, Jungwirth & Taborsky
NATURE COMMUNICATIONS Kinship reduces alloparental care in cooperative
cichlids where helpers pay-to-stay
Zoettl M., Heg D., Chervet N. & Taborsky M. (2013)
Social competence: an evolutionary approach
Taborsky, B. & Oliveira, R.F.
Larval helpers and age polyethism in ambrosia beetles
Biedermann P.H.W. & Taborsky M.
Animal personality due to social niche specialisation
Bergmueller R. & Taborsky M.
Environmental Change Enhances Cognitive Abilities in Fish
Kotrschal, A. & Taborsky, B.
Extended phenotypes as signals
Franziska C. Schaedelin and Michael Taborsky
On the Origin of Species by Natural
and Sexual Selection
G. Sander van Doorn, Pim Edelaar, Franz J. Weissing
Cambridge University Press
Alternative Reproductive Tactics: An Integrative
Oliveira R., Taborsky M. & Brockmann H.J.
Talks and Events
Joint Seminar Series of the Divisions of Evolutionary Ecology and Behavioural Ecology.
Wednesday, 16.15 h, Studer Auditorium (Baltzerstrasse 1)
Tuesday, 16.15 h, Haller Auditorium (Baltzerstrasse 1)
- 18-21 July 2017 Arolla/Switzerland: CUSO Workshop on "Early-environment effects: Towards integrating theoretical and empirical approaches" more...
Past Meetings & Social Events
- 19-22 July 2016 Arolla/Switzerland: CUSO Workshop on "The role of sensory ecology and cognition in social decisions" more...
- 6-9 July 2015 Arolla/Switzerland: CUSO Workshop on "The costs and benefits of information acquisition and use in social interactions" more...; Pictures
- 12-15 July 2014 Arolla/Switzerland: CUSO Workshop on "Social evolution: merits and limitations of inclusive fitness theory" more...
- 11.-14 August 2013 Arolla/Swizerland: CUSO Workshop on "The evolution of proximate mechanisms of behavioural and life history decisions" more...
- 06.-09 December 2012 Beatenberg/Swizerland; first annual workshop of the ProDoc program "Proximate and Ultimate Causes of Cooperation" more...
- 04-07 August 2012, Adelboden/Switzerland; Workshop on "The evolution of consistent phenotype variation: alternative tactics vs. behavioural syndromes" more ...
- Symposium on "The Theory of Cooperation", Adelboden 2011 and on "The use of animal model system to study social evolution", Adelboden 2009 more...
- Picure-Gallery from the CUSO Workshop 2008, Adelboden